Wednesday 1 October 2014

by Cheryl Young



God Bless The USA


Please Click On The Picture Links Below For More Information











About Cheryl:

I am so honored that Adobe Elements chose one of my images to print on their Blankets of Love for the Needy - They chose my Butterfly!

I am also Honored that Digital Arts Of California has Chosen my Hair image for their 2013 exhibit True Colors 2 at the link below:



I have also sold art work to ABC /Disney for the Set Of The Neighbors season 2 Television Show

I enjoy acrylic painting, wood burning and many other art forms

Photography is one of my chosen forms of art, I love pushing the boundaries to learn new skills, and techniques in photo shop and digital art too,..........As A child I remember the only thing I asked for one year for Christmas was a camera, I got that camera and that was my start........

I enjoy all types of Photography.....
I am always looking for that next shot of something........Different!
I enjoy restoring antique photographs,
Landscape.....
Unique Portraits
Babies and Children
Animals
Architecture and more..................

Email:




Honolulu, HI - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment